Relics Restaurant & Reservations
Fine Dining in a Sedona, Arizona Historic Restaurant!
Relics Restaurant & Roadhouse at Historic Rainbows End located in beautiful Sedona, Arizona, is a fine dining restaurant and a full service banquet facility within walking distance of several hotels, and close to other important amenities and attractions in Sedona.
Relics Restaurant offers classic-style dining and multiple-sized dining rooms in a historical setting and is Sedona’s oldest continuously operating restaurant – 72 years. A monumental antique bar and the largest wooden dance floor in Northern Arizona with modern sound and dance floor lighting system completes this diverse 7,000 square feet establishment.
Join us for dinner or let us host your special event. Keep Relics Restaurant in mind when planning a Sedona Wedding Reception, rehearsal dinner or other events. We are happy to discuss menus to work within your budget. Contact Relics for dinner reservations at(928) 282-1593, or with group booking questions send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please Note: a reservation guarantees
the guest a table. We cannot guarantee
the availability of all menu items. All
items are first come first served.)
While Relics Restaurant is best known for our Prime Rib and Steaks, executive chef & co-owner, Karen DeSalvo, has added plenty of variety to our delicious and affordable menu. Appetizers include Mussels Marinara, Shrimp Cocktail and two new entrees: East Coast Platter and Tilapia & Shrimp Napoleon.
Dinner banquets are served in two beautifully restored rooms: the Gibson Room (original Gibson Homestead) and our spacious 2,000 square feet Lawson Room with a stage and large wooden dance floor. A beautiful outside Patio and Courtyard are also available in season.
- Sedona’s oldest continuously operating restaurant – 72 Years
- Specializing in prime rib, steaks & seafood
- Wi-Fi available throughout the entire facility
- Relics confirmed haunted by Travel Channel
- Western movie stars favorite hangout, 1940s to 1960s
- Gibson homestead/restaurant nearly 100 Years Old
- U.S.O. dance club during WWII
- 1950s roller-skating rink
- Verde Valley’s favorite country western dance hall, 1980s to 1990s
- Dancing on Northern Arizona’s largest wooden dance floor
- A variety of wine & beer available to go (Packaged goods)
- Original Stone Building dates to late 1800s – was a Stagecoach Stop and Military Registration & Recruiting Center during WWI
- A General Store authentically stocked with merchandise available for purchase during regular operating hours
- Dog Friendly Patio (Dogs must be on a leash)
Loading…The Gibson Room/Nightly DiningLoading…The Lawson Room for Sedona banquets,
wedding receptions, and shows
Rainbow Room / Nightly Dining
Small Private Groups 12ppl or less
We will be open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day,
featuring a special Holiday Menu!
UPDATE: LATE NIGHT MENU IS NO LONGER BEING OFFERED.
Famous Prime Rib served at Relics RestaurantLoading…A Relics Restaurant Steak SpecialtyLoading…Tilapia and Prawn Napolean
Voted “Best Prime Rib”, Best Steak and Best Dessert in Sedona, AZ
by Readers’ Choice
Winner of the Diner’s Choice Award
Certificate of Excellence Winner
WRITE A REVIEW FOR RELICS RESTAURANT & ROADHOUSE!